21st September | Has your child developed Covid-19 symptoms?
Dear Parents and carers,
What to do if your child develops symptoms
If your child develops symptoms of COVID-19, they must not come to school and should remain at home for at least 10 days from the date when their symptoms appeared. Anyone with symptoms will be eligible for testing.
Click here to arrange a test
Or call 119
All other household members who remain well, must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days. This includes anyone in your support bubble.
More information available at gov.uk/coronavirus
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
For most people, coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild illness.
How to stop COVID-19 spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with COVID-19:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Further information is available here
The academy is continuing to monitor the situation and is working closely with Public Health England.
Take care and stay safe.