To make lunchtime even more appealing and easier we have a special way of doing things.
Every morning your child will choose their meal and be given a colour-coded wristband.
- Red – Main meal of the day
- Green – Vegetarian
- Blue – Halal
- Yellow – Sandwich
- Purple – Jacket potato
Dinner staff will then use the wristband to provide the correct meal.
If you are entitled to free school dinners, you first need to apply for this. To apply, you can either call Leeds City Council on 0113 222 4404 or visit the One Stop Centre at the Compton Centre (Harehills Lane).
Please still apply, even if your child is in reception, year 1 or year 2. This will ensure we are correctly funded (under the Pupil Premium provision).
- Per day: £2.30
- Per week: £11.50 – to be paid on Monday for that week.
Please bring the money in a sealed envelope with your child’s name, class and the correct amount written on the front.
If paying by cheque, please address to Co-op Academies Trust T/A Brownhill.
If you need any help, please pop in to the main office
Please see our main office to
- Pay for school dinners
- Choose your preference of either school dinner or packed lunch for the half term
- Ask questions about free school dinners
- Let us know about your child’s diets, allergies or intolerances