Parents and carers have until the 15th January 2019 to complete their applications for a Reception place for September 2019 and should apply using the online system, you can find that here: They will be informed of their school offer via email on national offer day, Tuesday 16th April 2019.

2019 Apply for a Reception School Place Poster        2019 Frequently Asked Questions

We will be holding 3 drop-in sessions for parents and carers applying for a Reception place for September 2019 at The City Centre Hub, Merrion House, Woodhouse Lane, Leeds LS2 8LX on the following dates:

·         Tuesday 4 December, 10 am to 12 noon

·         Monday 17 December, 2 pm to 4 pm

·         Wednesday 9 January, 10 am to 12 noon

If families need any further information they can contact the Admissions Team on 0113 222 4414.


Although academies can control their own admissions policy, we follow the Leeds City Council admissions code.

For information on how this works and all the application forms, please see the Leeds City Council website. 


We have four Nursery schedules available :

  • Monday to Friday 9:00am -12:00pm
  • Monday to Friday 12:30 pm-3:30pm
  • Monday, Tuesday 9:00am-3:30pm and Wednesday 9:00am-12:00pm
  • Wednesday 12:30pm–3:30pm and Thursday, Friday 9:00am–3:30pm

Reception through to Year 6

For places in any year (apart from Nursery) you have to apply through Leeds City Council. There are no catchment areas in Leeds, but the number of children we can accept in each year group is limited. We are limited to 60 pupils per year and we are usually fully subscribed.

Apply for a Reception place

Leeds City Council sets the timescale for applications, if it is still before the current deadline you can request a school place online. Online applications are done on the Leeds City Council website.

If you have missed the deadline please see the section below.

Apply for a Reception place (if you have missed the deadline)

If you want to apply for a Reception place, but have missed the deadline, you need to complete a Common Preference Form from the Leeds City Council website.

Changing Schools

If you want to move school, you need to complete an In Year Common Preference Form. This is available direct from the Leeds City Council website or you can get one from our main office.


Please see our Admissions and Appeals policy on how to appeal a place at primary school.


If you require any help, the Leeds City Council website explains the process. You can also call in and speak to us at the main office.  – Leeds City Council website

0113 222 4414  – Leeds City Council Admissions Helpline